We believe that children have the right to feel safe and protected from any forms of abuse. We aim to provide a kind, safe and understanding environment where all children can develop their self-esteem and achieve their full potential.
We aim to:
- afford protection for the students at Radford Academy
- enable staff and volunteers to safeguard and promote the welfare of children
- promote a culture which makes this school a safer place to learn
- to provide clear guidelines and procedures as to how staff will ensure the safety of all the children
- to support children’s development in ways that will foster their development, confidence and independence