After School Activites
At Radford Academy we run an extensive after school club programme. With something to suit all children from KS1 AND KS2. All children get the opportunity to do a wide range of activities and they are actively encouraged to take part in at least one club. Over 70% of children take part in at least one club over a half term. With some of the more popular clubs having to rotate children half termly. This takes the total figure of eligible children taking part in at least one club termly to over 80%.
We work hard as a school to introduce new activities into school to give children the chance to take part in sports and activities they might not normally get the chance to do.
Here is a list of activities for this term:
- Monday Film Club year 1 and 2 Max. 18 children.
- Monday booster class year 6 children
- Monday Play hour year 1 and 2 Max. 20 children.
- Monday Multi Sports year 3 & 4 only Max. 20 children.
- Tuesday tag rugby Ks2 max 20 children
- Wednesday Code club (computer programming) ks2 Max. 15 children
- Thursday Craft club KS2 Max. 15 children
- Thursday Multi Sports ks1 Max. 20 children
- Friday football year 5/6 Max 20 children
Arts and Crafts amd Origami
Multi-sports and football training
Aikido and Gardening Club
Upcoming activities may include Trampoline, Badminton, Netball and Cricket so watch this space.